Dr. Huff Can Complete Your Smile
If you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth and would like a natural looking tooth replacement to get your smile back to its beautiful, well-functioning condition, a porcelain dental bridge by Dr. Huff can help you achieve a smile you have only dreamed of. For any Kerrville resident, Dr. Huff can get you smiling like never before.
Missing teeth can be a source of worry and embarrassment, but it doesn’t have to be that way. If you:
- Would like a more stable alternative to dentures
- Are missing a tooth or multiple teeth
- Want your restoration to look and function like your natural teeth
- Desire to eat and chew normally again
- Have teeth that are moving or rotating on either side of a gap, causing discomfort
Then come on in and talk to us about a bridge today.
What to Expect With Bridges
First Dr. Huff will discuss the procedure and answer any questions you may have. Then, he will take impressions of your teeth to be sent to a dental lab for the creation of your dental bridge. While you wait for your permanent bridge, Dr. Huff may provide you a temporary bridge. When the bridge is finished, Dr. Huff will prepare the teeth on either side of the gap. He will then bond the dental bridge into place.
Benefits of Porcelain Bridges
Like all tooth restorations, there are both health and cosmetic benefits that include:
- Teeth on either side of the gap will not be able to move
- Bite preservation
- Prevents the appearance of ‘sunken face’
- Eating without difficulty
- Beautiful, natural looking smile
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a dental bridge?
How long do bridges last?
What is the difference between a temporary and permanent bridge?
How do I take care of my bridge?
If you suffer from bruxism, or persistent teeth grinding, we suggest wearing an oral appliance to protect your teeth and restoration, as well as prevent further damage.
Now Accepting Online Payments
Register for an account through Patient Pay Center & use the office code below.