At Precision Dentistry and Implants of Kerrville, Dr. Matthew Huff and his associates are here to help patients restore their smile, both function, and beauty, with dental restorations. Dental restorations are commonly used to address teeth that have been damaged. Our committed team of professionals can help determine if you might need dental restorations now or in the future.
When Might a Dentist Recommend Dental Restorations?
Dentists may recommend dental restorations if a person has suffered tooth damage, such as decay or chips. Additionally, restorations may be recommended if a person has experienced gum disease, lost fillings due to wear and tear, or had an accident that resulted in broken or cracked teeth. Restorations can also help with bite alignment issues, discoloration of the teeth, and even crowded or misaligned teeth. Ultimately, Dr. Matthew Huff and his team will work with you to determine the most appropriate course of action for your individual needs.
What Dental Restorations Might I Need to Repair My Smile?
Dr. Matthew Huff may make the recommendation for any of the following services:
- Dental bridges. Bridges replace one or more teeth in a row with a fixed prosthetic that matches the surrounding teeth.
- Dentures. Dentures include full and partial dentures, replacing teeth with a removal or a fixed restoration.
- Dental crowns. Crowns cover the natural tooth structure to strengthen and protect it.
- Dental fillings. Cavities in the smile can be filled with dental fillings, often with tooth-colored materials for seamless integration.
- Dental implants. Titanium metal posts are placed into the bone of the jaw to act as an anchor for crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Full mouth reconstruction. Any combination of the above treatments may be used to create a custom-tailored dental plan for a patient.
Request a Visit to Our Kerrville Area Practice
Dental restorations are an important part of maintaining oral health and comfort. Your dentist can assess your current condition and make recommendations about how to restore your smile and keep it healthy, beautiful, and functioning correctly. If you reside in the area of Kerrville, TX, and want to speak to a professional about your options, call the practice today at 830-896-8343 to request an appointment. We are open to new and returning patients looking to work with our team at Precision Dentistry and Implants of Kerrville.