Cosmetic dentistry is one of many fields of dentistry and focuses on the appearance of the smile. If you have a beautiful smile, you are often less hesitant to share it with others in social situations. Those with imperfections may instead hide their smile or cover their mouth when talking to friends, family, and coworkers. Dr. Matthew Huff and his team at Precision Dentistry and Implants of Kerrville in Kerrville, TX, are committed to providing aesthetic options for individuals ready to obtain the smile of their dreams!
Below are just a few of the cosmetic treatments available at his practice for new and current patients to consider:
- Porcelain veneers and Lumineers®. These facings are created to bond onto the front of a tooth to disguise problems such as gaps, misaligned teeth, permanently-stained teeth, and chipped or broken teeth near the front of the smile.
- Professional-grade teeth whitening. While many local drugstores offer teeth whitening options in their oral care aisles, many of these fail to provide you with the results you desire. Instead, consider professional teeth bleaching at Precision Dentistry and Implants of Kerrville.
- Orthodontics. Our team offers both Invisalign® and Six Month Smiles® as options for smile enhancement in those with misaligned smiles and bites.
- Dental implants. Dental implants can replace one or several teeth and last a lifetime with proper care, making them a very popular choice when compared to dental bridges and dentures.
- Dental bonding. A composite resin material is a great way to cover problem areas of the smile with a same-day solution.
- Full mouth reconstruction. If you have many imperfections and problems within the smile, our team can also provide full mouth reconstruction or a “smile makeover” to dramatically enhance your appearance with a variety of restorative and cosmetic treatments combined.
Why Choose Dr. Matthew Huff?
Dr. Matthew Huff is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) and is one of the leading implant dentists in the state of Texas. He has hundreds of hours of continuing education in the field of implantology, and his goal is to provide patients with beautiful, healthy smiles they can be proud of!
Request a Visit Today
If you are interested in working with Dr. Matthew Huff and his team to undergo cosmetic dentistry solutions available at his Kerrville, TX area office, call 830-896-8343 to request a consultation visit with our team at Precision Dentistry and Implants of Kerrville.